Pragmatic programmer and musician, deeply in love with science, arts and literature.
"Science is but a perversion of itself unless it has, as its ultimate goal the betterment of humanity."
- Nikola Tesla
I am working for Collabora, contributing to the Linux Graphics stack from the Linux kernel up to the Graphics toolkits.
- Development of Perfetto data-sources for GPU hardware counters, included in Mesa
- Presented "Graphics tracing with Perfetto" at XDC 2020
- Contributing to Zink driver to unlock processing of multiple frames at a time
- Presented "Rust+Wasm+WebGL: Create interesting interactive 3D content for the web"
- Improving QEMU and Virglrenderer to enable Vulkan hardware acceleration in guest OS
- Mesa and Virglrenderer optimization to reduce workload during a frame
I worked for Arm, shaping extraordinary graphics and games.
- Capture and inspection of GPU usage through OpenGL/Vulkan
- Demos to exploit and showcase Mali architecture
- Customers support with Computer Graphics on mobile
- Documentation focusing on optimizations and best practices
- Development of framework and samples for Arm's Vulkan Best Practice, then donated to KhronosGroup
I worked for Imagination Technologies, improving and developing new 3D/2D graphics technologies and techniques.
- Design of tests for the simulator
- CMake build system of the projects
- Fix of memory leaks and structure design
- Compiler optimizations, constant propagation, phi-functions eliminations
- Shader instructions implementations
I worked as a programmer for SpinVector, developing game libraries with C# and Xamarin.
- In-App purchase modules for Android and iOS
- Audio player for Android and iOS